Sponsoer by :

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Top Stories of the Day // July 21, 2013

Sponsored

TechCrunch

Disrupt SF returns in September and Early Bird tickets are available until August 19. Register today and save $1,000!
Today's Top Stories // Jul 21, 2013

Google Surveys Can Make Anyone A Professional Pollster

read more

How To Self-Publish A Bestseller: Publishing 3.0

Every entrepreneur should self-publish a book, because self-publishing is the new business card. If you want to stand out in a world of content, you need to... read more

MBank And The Future Of Responsive Banking

I'm not a huge fan of banks, but when senior director Michal Panowicz approached me about mBank, my interest was piqued. How could a banking spin-off of BRE... read more

Making Buying Decisions In A Data-Driven World Does Not Mean Digesting Old Reports

It took a while for me this week to judge the news value of the G2 Crowd analyst report about marketing automation. I thought about it, took another look and... read more

Read more at techcrunch.com


To forward this newsletter to a friend, click here.

TechCrunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List