Sponsoer by :

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Enquiry

Sponsored

Hi,

I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a leading international online i-gaming business, who operate in the same market place as Sky Poker, Poker Stars, and Full Tilt.
 

We are in the process of securing sponsored placements for our client and wondered if you were interested in featuring such a post on your site. For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer a fee in the region of $75.
 

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that we can work together.


Kind Regards,

Jude Gallemore

3 comments:

  1. Geez - I only got offered $55 bucks. The version I got 7/10/2017:

    Hi there,

    I just read [your website], I think you had some great points which is why I think a collaboration between us could work well.

    I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a major international health organisation who operates in the same marketplace as CARE International.

    We are in the process of securing sponsored placements for our client and we were wondering if you were interested in featuring such a post on your site. For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer a fee in the region of $55.

    Kind Regards,
    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kenneth,

    We got solicited from this spammer as well. Thank you for sharing and confirming this email and name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just this : @Hi there,

    I just read Art Critique: Fine composition and depth to this pioece deborah. David:>), I think you had some great points which is why I think a collaboration between us could work well. I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a major international fashion retailer who operates in the same marketplace as Topshop, River Island and ASOS.

    We are in the process of securing sponsored placements for our client and we were wondering if you were interested in featuring such a post on your site. For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer a fee in the region of $65.

    Kind regards,
    Matthew
    @

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List