Sponsoer by :

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Charitable Funds Donation

Sponsored

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this project; Is obvious we have not met each other,
 
Meeting new people in our daily lives is not an-ending circle and my apology for sending you this information by e-mail instead of Post-mail.
 
I decided to contact you for assistance and distribution of my inheritance after going through your profile.
 
I am Mrs D.Maria, an Australian by birth. My Husband was an American citizen who died years ago and we had no child,
 
I am sick and Dyeing at the moment and  i will be going in for an operation soon at Albert Schweitzer Ziekenhuis, Dordrecht,South Holland,in the Netherlands.
 
At this critical time, I want you to use my funds for the homeless and charity
 
This is based on my wish for charity as i have decided to WILL my funds to you and my Attorney has been notified.
 
Please I hope you understand the nature of this transaction, which has made me frugal.
 
Assure me that you will act on humanitarian motives.
 
Contact My Lawyer,
Barrister. Morris for guidance: morrishb@consultant.com
Mrs D.Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List