Sponsoer by :

Monday, April 10, 2017

Re: Samsung VR Problems

Sponsored

Hi again,
Sorry to annoy you (I promise this is my last email) but did you get a chance to take a look at this yet?
Look forward to hearing from you.

Roland Dean
Tech Writer @ JoyOfAndroid.com

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Roland D <rdean@joyofandroid.com> wrote:
Hey again,

Just a quick follow up to make sure you got my email about Samsung VR. I'm a real person btw =)

Would love to hear from you.

Cheers,

Roland Dean
Tech Writer @ JoyOfAndroid.com

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 2:54 PM, Roland D <rdean@joyofandroid.com> wrote:

Hey there,

I came across your VR piece - http://technetyes.blogspot.com/2015/08/techradar.html - It's an area I've been writing a lot about recently, obviously we're all anticipating VR to be 'the next big thing'.

In the case of Samsung VR (which you mentioned in the piece) the guys at Samsung could've ironed out a lot of issues before launching, but such is the corporate desire to be 'first to launch'.

I created a guide that I think would be useful to mention on your article - http://joyofandroid.com/problems-with-samsung-gear-vr-right-now-and-how-to-fix-them/ - Helpful for actual owners of the Samsung VR product, but also a good example of the annoying bugs it launched with and how VR still has a long way to go.

In return I would be more than happy to share your article on my social channel (We have over 25k followers). Would love to hear your opinion either way, VR is an area I'm deeply passionate about.

Cheers,

Roland
Tech Geek @ Joyofandroid.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource.
    The information you share is very useful. It is closely related to my work and has helped me grow. Thank you!
    EASYWORSHIP 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://trendebook.com/apps-for-finding-friends/

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List